Facilities Maintenance for the Fall of 2016 includes cleaning out vegetation, removing sediment, floatables, trash and protecting citizen from mosquito populations in SSCAFCA ponding areas.
In preparation for the monsoon season, SSCAFCA has been completing earth work and vegetation/trash removal at the following sites:
Tract H Pond in Tierra de Corrales
John Werner bridge
Montego Court easement
Black Dam water quality feature
- Northern Meadows Camino de Los Montoyas pond all other ponds draining well
- Acadia Court Pond at Cascades
- Sportsplex water quality feature
- NM 528 and Corrales Rd drop structures
- Santa Fe Hills stilling basin
- Enchanted Hills Dam 1
- Corrales Heights Dam1
- Roskos Field both ponds
For additional information on the briquettes click on ALTOID which will take you to the product website.